Shipping and Returns are on us.
Local duties, taxes and shipping are all on us for deliveries to the UK, USA, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, France, Sweden, Andorra, Australia, Canada, Singapore & Japan these are the only countries we currently ship to.
Due to logistical challenges, we are not currently shipping to any other country. We hope to offer global fulfilment in the future.
No questions asked, money-back guarantee, up to 30 days after delivery*
Providing the products
- Delivery costs. If applicable, the costs of delivery will be provided to you when you submit an order.
- When we will provide the products.
- If the products are goods. If the products are goods we will provide you with an estimated delivery date.
- If the products are one-off services, like servicing and repairs. We will begin the services on the date agreed with you during the order process. The estimated completion date for the services is as outlined during the order process.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery, the courier/delivery partner we use will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
- If you do not re-arrange delivery. If after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and clause 2 will apply.
- When you become responsible for the goods. A product which is goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you or a carrier organised by you collect it from us.
- When you own goods. You own a product which is goods once we have received payment in full.
- What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the products when you made your order. We will contact you to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 2 will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.